Hot Stuff T-Shirt
From the Memphis Belle to Bit o' Lace, the USAAF were famous for their love of pin-up girls in the 1940's! Our Hot Stuff T-Shirt was inspired by the original pin-up girls that adorned B-17's and B-24's of the Mighty Eighth. Commissioned by The Warbird Coffee Company and drawn by Chad, from Django Studios.
A classic unisex t-shirt that works well with any outfit. Made of a heavier cotton with a double-stitched neckline and sleeves.
- Rolled-forward shoulders for a better fit
- Stylish fitted sleeve
- Seamless double-needle collar
- Taped neck and shoulders for durability
- Tubular fit for minimal torque
- Solid colours are 100% cotton
- Sports Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
- Heather colours are 50% polyester, 50% ring-spung cotton
RETURNS AND REFUND
We are unable to accept the return of any items that have been worn and/or washed. We will only accept the return of an item if it is not what you have ordered. Any accessories such as mugs etc. if opened can only be returned if their is a fault with the item and The Warbird Coffee Co is made aware prior to the item being used.
All non-consumable goods are dispatched from our fulfillment centre and may arrive before or after any coffee or tea products within the same order. Please note this does not affect the price paid at checkout for shipping and handling.